T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bago lang po me d2 sa forum. ask ko lang po kung san po pede makakuha ng mga ganitong supplies dito sa pinas. im planning to have a small business on digital printing kasi. yung mga heat press at transfer paper e madali lang hanapin compared sa mga vinyl. help naman po kung san pede mkakuha ng ganto en how much kaya. maraming salamat po.

· Registered
26 Posts
hi chard, i pmed you re my stock of flock and foil.

my flock and foil transfer papers are with the use of self-weeding paper (base). based from feedback from those who used it, it worked. i haven't used mine and so i plan to sell them, as bought from supplier (rolls for foil). i believe the same flock and foil can be used with adhesive, but my supplier don't know which adhesive to recommend so i thought for my screenprinting biz, i wouldn't need those anytime soon.

cj.

· Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tried to pm you but seems that ur inbox is full..

yup..it can work with self weeding transfer paper but you have to use sublimation ink..i only got pigment ink..T_T

but plz do send me the details regarding the flock/foil transfer..i can stock them for my future use..im planning to buy another printer with sublimation ink and start on mug transfer..

· Registered
26 Posts
baka because im still a newbie kaya pms don't work pa.

baka we can communicate somewhere. email or something, ill give you details of all that i have here.

i also have stocks of sublimation inks. i won't use them talaga.

do give me your email add na lang para ill email you the details. at least for the papers and stuff, i can meet with you. mejo malaki nga lang un flock kasi hindi a4 or bond paper size e. i haven't opened them ever since i bought them. haha.

:)

· Banned
42 Posts
i would like to know how to apply the foils to my t-shirts what paper and what ink's do i use is there a kit i can buy i am interested in foils
i already use metallic silver and gold foils for my t shirts using a Roland cutter
but these foils i am seeing are diffrent to how you apply them on im hungry for some info
please help me on this topic
thnaks

· Banned
42 Posts
the foils im using come in a roll then i use my Roland cutter to cut out my design then weave it all then hot press it on to my t-shirts
but what i was talking about was foils with out cutting or weaving from what i saw on youtube this guy was demonstrating how to apply foils by simply printing up a design using a printer then pressing it on a t-shirt then using some sort of foils to apply over it and then pressing it over after 10 min you peel it off its the same foils they use for crafting paper of some sort i would like to give you the link
but im afraid im might get banned
thanks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.