T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do mostly wall art and decals - cut a few things one night and then the next my cutter would not power on - checked the power cord it will run other things - checked the fuse it looks fine, not blown - any suggestions? It's a bridge cutter

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
:welcome: I would try to call the tech support line for the printer manufacturer or the distributor you bought it from they will be your best bet on getting help.

If you bought it second hand, then try to find out who the distributor is and contact them.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Even though the fuse looks good, change it. It won't be the first time that a fuse looks ok but is bad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all of yall - I'll replace the fuse and see if that helps - i bought this cutter new and have used it mostly as a hobby making stuff for myself and family and friends

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
was this an eBay purchase?....if so replacement parts could be an issue...but as stated above..first go to the source...the vendor or manufacturer. It could be the motherboard but that would require a technician to check out

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
It could be anything.

Most probable cause is a blown circuit board. What brand is it? If it is a Roland, Graphtec, Summa, etc. they would probably be able to help you in repairing the machine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts