T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I started my own clothing business making T-shirts. I started off with shirts using htv. The brand of vinyl that I am using after research is Thermoflex plus. My problem is women’s shirts! The men’s shirts turn out great and the women’s shirts do as well after pressing them (vinyl adheres to the shirt fine), but when the women put on the shirts the vinyl has a look like it’s pulling (still adhered properly to the shirt). I hate that look with the design. Again it only looks this way on women’s shirts because of boobs. Any advice to eliminate the stretching vinyl look with women’s shirts specifically? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
for the thermoflex plus,
- make sure you are only doing 320f medium pressure (not heavy), for 15 secs, cover with parchment and press
- peel warm (not hot, simply pick up the tee wave it twice and peel, or let it sit for 5 secs on the press then peel),
- cover with parchment and re-press for 7 secs (no more than this)
- - - OPTIONAL: after first press and before peeling, give the design a rub with a chalkboard eraser for 5 secs,
then peel and re-press, no need to wait to cool to warm status - - -

there are a few 'stretch' htv's out there (easyweed stretch as ed mentioned)

joto stretch

thermoflex stretch

results flex-all

hotmark revolution

flexcut sweet by sef

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.