T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
I have a bunch of original, New/Old stock, of vintage heat transfers. Does anyone know how I should sell these? As is and let the customer put it on a shirt themselves. Or advertise the image and let the customer choose a size and color shirt?

Attachments

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Years ago, I was given a big stack of brand new/old stock of these vintage heat transfers from when I bought my heat press off a guy who was getting rid of everything. They have to be worth something to someone, I just did know if I should try putting them on a shirt and selling them or as is in it's heat transfer state.

· Registered
247 Posts
Years ago, I was given a big stack of brand new/old stock of these vintage heat transfers from when I bought my heat press off a guy who was getting rid of everything. They have to be worth something to someone, I just did know if I should try putting them on a shirt and selling them or as is in it's heat transfer state.
That will all depend on your market and or your marketing skills. Are you or do you have a website already set up for single sells ? Selling on EBay ? I would think it would depend on your market audience ?

dan

· Registered
16 Posts
Hi,
I love Vintage transfers, and yours look pretty cool.
If you still have your press, why not do a couple of shirts get them up on ebay, and also list some transfers on there own, that way you can see what the intrest and market is.
As I say I love vintage designs, and im sure im not the only one.

Good luck with what ever you do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.