T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for AGES to find a blank tee with a football/soccer jersey tee look to it. Dual or Bi-Colored with Blocking and striped sleeves. Tee can be white with blocking and stripes being the second color... Please help!!! I've seen several stores with this style but scared to post their name or link in fear of putting something up in the forum that's not allowed? But those places don't reveal their vendor and the ones in store are postgraphics.

Any direction is super appreciated!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sarah, it's close! But still not it... Can I post a link that's a regular retail store? :/ If I could just show you (anyone) the "look" I'm wanting (since I'm not so great at describing) I think it'd be easier, but I'm nervous to do something I'm not suppose to day! HA!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay! :) he he...

Here's an idea of what I'm looking for and really have searched for days/hours almost a week now for this look (without graphics of course) and just can't find it :( Thanks for all your help so far! my fingers are crossed that you know!!! :)

Music | New

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have been looking for AGES to find a blank tee with a football/soccer jersey tee look to it. Dual or Bi-Colored with Blocking and striped sleeves. Tee can be white with blocking and stripes being the second color... Please help!!! I've seen several stores with this style but scared to post their name or link in fear of putting something up in the forum that's not allowed? But those places don't reveal their vendor and the ones in store are postgraphics.

Any direction is super appreciated!!!
All the "big boys" carry them. Just request their catalogs, take time and search thru them. You will find them!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CrackerJackShack Thanks! those are great!

Teeser- Thanks! its exactly what I've been looking for (and found already) the disappointment is that it's discontinued and very little left in stock :(

I'll work with what I've got and just keep an eye out! thanks everyone so much!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts