T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
check out this see, see how they have a video playing in the background? Is having a site made like this super expensive?
juicycouture.com

Somewhere on some forum (dont remember) there was this guy who had a blog, and a tshirt label who also had the same thing going, but it looks he made it himself (he had red hair and likec collectables and stuff). On his site he had like the marshmellow man from ghostbusters and stuff! Really cool.

Any help?
thanks

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Yes, that type of video is done with flash and it probably would be more expensive to make than a regular ecommerce site.

It would also be very inneffective at increasing your sales or keeping people on your site. Not a good idea for an ecommerce site at all.

This thread is a good read: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/ecommerce-site-design/t1849.html

·
Registered
62 Posts
I personally dislike crazy intro, they are a good designer pitch when the client is forced to watch an amazing video but for us ecom customers we just want the goods, the best i have seen is pages with rotating pics that have big clickable links to shopping and or about ect. not flash intro and pages that take 3 min to load on a cable modem. my 2 cents....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts