1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
24 Posts
Victory gets a thumbs up from me. I found the vinyl to be very good quality and the proce was very competitive too. Phone them up and ask them to send out a sample or two. Good luck.:)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
The fashion vinyls look really good, I want some of that tartan stuff. They have a good range and some excellent effects but I have not ordered from them yet.

I got the new swatches from The Magic Touch the other day, they are doing snakeskin, denim, carbon effect vinyl as well and they also have good prices.

If you order let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
The easimark colourprint items look like they might be interesting to work with.

Snakeskin and denim vinyl's Lee? I see a 70's and 80's revival tee coming on....

I have always found Mulberry to be very good, but Victory seems to have some good stuff.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I've had sample garment films from most of the UK suppliers and found Victory to be the best overall. (Just my personal findings)
Some of the flocks I tried seemed a bit coarse but the Victory one was more velvety. Also their glitter looked better, some of the others looked too glossy, as if they had been laminated. However I've a problem weeding their glitter, cannot see the cutlines (Possibly down to age)

Jim

·
Registered
45 Posts
has anyone been using Victory in the last year? are they still providing a good service? I got a catalogue from them and am thinking of putting in an order but dont have time to sit around if they delay me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts