T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keep getting errors on ink is out when its not hit the blue button and then a second or two later hit it again. Managed to reset it once and print a couple of shirts before i got another error on three white inks which are new and full. Hawkeye and Harry were kind enough to provide me with some tech support for a different problem although I bought the machine from the original party that bought it from EZ. But nothing after the fact without paying the tech $1000.00 to come out. I followed to a tee the directions in the manual but nothing seems to work HELP PLEASE! Wondering if I made the wrong choice in dtg machine.

· Registered
1,393 Posts
Keep getting errors on ink is out when its not hit the blue button and then a second or two later hit it again. Managed to reset it once and print a couple of shirts before i got another error on three white inks which are new and full. Hawkeye and Harry were kind enough to provide me with some tech support for a different problem although I bought the machine from the original party that bought it from EZ. But nothing after the fact without paying the tech $1000.00 to come out. I followed to a tee the directions in the manual but nothing seems to work HELP PLEASE! Wondering if I made the wrong choice in dtg machine.
Unfortunately there is nothing to do about the ink light errors other then to reset them. The Epson portion of the printer thinks its just using ink cartridges and goes by a percentage. It is not programmed to know that there is an external ink system feeding into the cartridge.

To reset the lights is simple. What you want to do is hit the blue head cleaning button once, then the carriage will move left an inch or so, then pop out the cartridge that has the ink light on, pop back in place, and then hit the blue button again. This should reset the light. If you have the black reset button by the control panel you want to hit that button after the carriage has moved out followed by hitting the blue button. Now if your light is flashing more then likely it will go solid after the reset steps. In this case just repeat the steps again to clear it.

Hope this helps. Reply back if you have any other questions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.