T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

today I got numerous "media out"... I don't really know why...

If you have experienced this type of problem, what are the main reasons and solutions to avoid media out..

Note: I did my best to put the tshirt on the board as usual

thanks for your help

·
Registered
76 Posts
Make sure you are using the passes button if printing multiple passes. If you are printing 3 passes...you will need to press load and then the feed/cancel button to finish the job and clear the media out error

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Make sure you are using the passes button if printing multiple passes. If you are printing 3 passes...you will need to press load and then the feed/cancel button to finish the job and clear the media out error
thank you for your reply

yes I did a first test for a print in 2 passes. (print with underbase layer +color layer)

The auto-return was on... and the bed in load position..

and the printing process has worked.

after the 2 passes printing, I disabled the auto-return..

but strangely, it seems the auto-return is still activated... (even if the passes orange light is off)

after that, when I want to print one pass (white tee-shirt), the printer often shows a blinking green + solid red alarm1 (media out), so I press Load + media feed cancel to resume/finish printing..

Is there any other solution to deactivate the (auto return) 2 passes printing... and print normally

thanks for your help

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi

Found the error, in the import option (of the job queue), I've ticked "hide image import and use the following settings" and ticked "Create a prime layer"

ON EZ-ARTIST, each time I was submitting a printing on white t-shirt (with an image with transparency, and NO underbase), the queue manager was creating automatically an "underbase"... (job queue overiding)

so my printing was always in 2 passes (underbase, and lastly the color layer)...

so logical.. it takes me a long time to learn everything... but it's so interesting... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.