T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had our Veloci-Jet and pre-treatment machine on order and fully paid for for 5 weeks. Still no machine. Was supposed to ship within 3 weeks from order date.

Keep getting the runaround. "Should ship by" New to DTG industry and have jobs waiting to print. Makes us look bad to our customers not being able to produce jobs we have already sold.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Don't hold your breath. Same situation here, except it's been 12 weeks (was told 6). Losing sales also. Was told there were changes made to parts on the speedtreater and printer and that there were some delays at the shop where the parts are made. Just received the speedtreater a couple of days ago. Can only hope the printer is on its way also?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ouch! 5-12 weeks for delivery?? I thought Kornits were the only printers that took forever to deliver since they are coming from Isreal. Where are Veloci-Jets made...Mars?

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
isn't leaving a "no comment" making a comment about "no comment"...
Chobay has a Veloci-Jet on order also, I can see why he would want to hold his comment until his printer arrives.:)

Hope you guys get your equipment soon, the suspense is starting to take it's toll on me.

·
Registered
116 Posts
This is so depressing. I've been waiting for 3 weeks now and I was strongly trying to convince myself that the delay is due to the fact that I live oversee. I guess I shouldn't hold my breath. However, not all distributors ship to KSA with the deal I got, so I'm still happy with Equipment Zone. :):):)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Harry's a nice guy, seems like a good guy - they ( the company's operations ) do have their challenges with equipment orders fulfillment. Too bad for them because they have so far, seemed to make up for the order lag with their awesome support effort. Thank goodness. Makes me think they try hard. Makes me think companies ought to be totally up-front as in my situation of waiting, Harry was.
Didn't get that extra ink Harry said he'd send for our inconvenience but that's an internal issue I think is not related to an intent to be honest - an oversight.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Finally received the Veloci-Jet almost 3 weeks ago (about 14 total wks from purchase to delivery). Good prints - had a shirt order for a family reunion with the pic of the grandmother and customer was very pleased. In fact, customer said that after seeing them, some of the other attendees also wanted shirts. The wait was painful but it's a good printer. Still experimenting with printing on dark/black shirts to get the colors to "pop". Hopefully Equipment Zone has solved their production/delivery problems. As mentioned before, Harry seems to be a good guy.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thank you J. too long and hard to understand. Lucky every one said it a nice machine so far.

good luck on your printing

·
Registered
679 Posts
Thank you J. too long and hard to understand. Lucky every one said it a nice machine so far.

good luck on your printing
Must mean they are flying off the shelves..:) They should be a little more accurate in regards to delivery times though.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I wonder Harry can come and explain the real reason to course unbelieveable time delay. Why you do not tell the real delivery time first.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts