T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally getting out of the house.. I will be in vegas until friday. For all you poker players out there there is a new type of poker table at the Excalaber. dealerless tables. it is called pokerpro.. it is almost like playing on line except you are actually playing tha other players at the table.I have my sunglasses.. LOL Everything is electronic. betting, cards, chip count. Hope I can get on one. They have 7 tables. They say you can't make a mistake as it gives you all the info you need. You guys who watch WSOP and WPT see how the guys cup their hands to keep the other players from seeing your cards. You do exactly the same thing except your cards are digital. Any way.. off to airport.. Lou

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish it was hot here, though you probably think it is hot and I would think it was warm. I can never be too hot (well maybe if it was 120* everyday)
Good luck at the game and play a hand of war for me
:)
13 players.. I was lucky just to stay awake. Finished 6th. No money..
Went to crap table and won all my money back.
Weather not bad.. 98

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dad < I need money for food . LOL .... JB
Son, I was going to call you and ask for a loan.. That place I went to had these funny change machines that when you put money in them to get coins they rob you of the funds. when I went to the management to complain they had these 2 real big guys to walk me to the door..

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Dad, I'm glad your having fun, I know uncle Roger will loan us needed funds. We both know he will never miss it. ... LOL .... JB

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
you guys are funny with your "Dad" "Son" & "uncle"-seriously are you related (other than the forum)
We are related by the forum, but these guys are all close to me.we talk on the phone and Email each other a lot. This forum has aloud many people to become friends. I know if I need a pep talk or advice, all I need to do is pick up the phone. ... JB

·
Registered
331 Posts
We are related by the forum, but these guys are all close to me.we talk on the phone and Email each other a lot. This forum has aloud many people to become friends. I know if I need a pep talk or advice, all I need to do is pick up the phone. ... JB
"That' Cool"

·
Registered
224 Posts
Very true. Badalou has been my saviour. Always has time to answer my questions and offer advice. He also pays me to say nice things about him:D!

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That is the great thing about the forum. A lot of us have become friends that offer support. But it is not limited to just us it is all of you guys. There is danger there as well because if someone says something nice about a product you have sometimes there are people thinking they are doing it because they are you friend and not because you just like the product and want to share that info. But over all a lot of us have been here for a long time and have become well known and it is easy to find us here and we will do what we can to help you with info. I participate in other forums but the T-shirt Forum is the grand daddy of them all. I also have my ups and downs here. (Just ask Rodney.. lol) but in the end it is just like Dorthy said... (Wizard of Oz) It is home.. and you guys are all family..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts