T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, we are growing to fast for our own good and I was wondering if anyone has used any one for graphic design services? We have three and can not keep up with the demands. Please let me know what a going rate is to pay freelance or if you have other ideas? Thanks for the time.

· Registered
852 Posts
Welcome ShirtShackne

You may want to look into hiring some in-house, it maybe easier and limit downtime waiting
on someone else.
That's a tough one Russ. I've looked into it myself as I'm not that great of an artist. Although I like to think I know what looks good, I tried a few online services and the main problem I've had is you wait a day or two just to get back something that's not really what you were intending. Often times the graphics they do are pretty nice, just all too often not suiting you're eye. Let's face it, we all think we know what looks good or we wouldn't be doing this. So having someone else be on the same page as you is tough.

With that said, you can still try sites like fiverr.com, and there's a few others out there you can search. My recommendation is to give as much info and examples as you can to try and get these artists to see things your way, or let them run with it and just deal with what you get back. Try and find that one artist that has similar tastes, and that may mean trying out several. When you find them, tip them as well, keep using them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.