T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i just purchase vastex v2000 6x6 and i have issue with print head i did adjust off contact but when i put the head down it won't hold without keeping it down with hand any advice please. thanks

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Each end of the gas strut fits into a bracket, and both brackets have different slots into which you can mount the gas strut. Changing which slots are used changes the leverage and thus how much weight the struts can support. This allows you to adjust the leverage for the weight you whatever screens you are using. I'm sure the instructions mention this somewhere, but you can just play around with it for a minute and figure out which configuration works best for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Each end of the gas strut fits into a bracket, and both brackets have different slots into which you can mount the gas strut. Changing which slots are used changes the leverage and thus how much weight the struts can support. This allows you to adjust the leverage for the weight you whatever screens you are using. I'm sure the instructions mention this somewhere, but you can just play around with it for a minute and figure out which configuration works best for you.
Thank you! And yes I did figure it out after few minutes but the only issue is the manual mentioned that you need to put in the second slots for both side for starters so that makes me confused but yes that works. Thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts