T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
How do I get them? I am from Bulgaria a small country in Europe and I will be ordering it from Germany otherwise the shipping from US will be deadly.
But it with them, or you are paying so much more, you might as well get a 2000. I think... not 100% sure on that.

I can tell you with certainty, you can not use a larger screen than that with the stock heads. They will not stay up.

Price it out.

It's a good machine, but if I had to do it again, I would buy a Kruzer in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How do I get them? I am from Bulgaria a small country in Europe and I will be ordering it from Germany otherwise the shipping from US will be deadly.
But it with them, or you are paying so much more, you might as well get a 2000. I think... not 100% sure on that.

I can tell you with certainty, you can not use a larger screen than that with the stock heads. They will not stay up.

Price it out.

It's a good machine, but if I had to do it again, I would buy a Kruzer in a heartbeat.
I will ask for the heads again. yeah but I get the V1000 for 2800 euro and the kruzer is like 3800euro or?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I live in Canada and Vastex is in Pennsylvania USA ... about 625 KM from me ... I got them to directly ship to me ...
Bulgaria is 10 000 KM from USA 😄
I will get i shipped from Germany

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.