T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just bought a new Vastex D-1000 and I'm using Water based inks from Ryonet. This is my first conveyor. I'm pretty new to this. And I'm wondering if any of you have will help me, a tip or settings for this machine for water based and discharge.

Right now I have it at 4.5" height, 6.5 heat and 18 belt speed. When the shirt was out it was at 380-390 F. Black shirt Comet White Ink. The Stretch test was good. But I rurally don't know If is ok

Thanks

· Registered
79 Posts
390 seems a little scorchy. You want to keep the shirt hot for a full minute and under 360 for a cotton T. So low and slow for any water base inks. They are not going to crack in a stretch test, I like to hit them with the pressure washer to check for fastness.

· Registered
21 Posts
Hi, I just bought a new Vastex D-1000 and I'm using Water based inks from Ryonet. This is my first conveyor. I'm pretty new to this. And I'm wondering if any of you have will help me, a tip or settings for this machine for water based and discharge.

Right now I have it at 4.5" height, 6.5 heat and 18 belt speed. When the shirt was out it was at 380-390 F. Black shirt Comet White Ink. The Stretch test was good. But I rurally don't know If is ok

Thanks
Between 320-360 cotton content only. If you're doing 50/50 or a 25 cotton mix (triblends) use a low cure additive and keep it down to 200-240. All should be a good 3 min run as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.