T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've been printing on a used Vastex for over a decade and ready to buy a new manual press.

I'm considering sticking w/ Vastex as I've had a decent experience with my current late 90's model, or going w/ M&R Sidewinder. The M&R is 2 g's more. I'm wondering if folks can share their experiences w/ either press and give me some insight. Short of going to the trade show, I don't see how to compare them. I've been able to put my hands on a sidewinder at another shop, but I have never seen the current 2000HD in person.

I want to make sure the machine I buy is accurate for every print head on every pallet and will hold excellent registration for years and years to come. My current machine is quirky and I'm over it.

Thanks,

Mike

· Registered
21 Posts
Both presses are awesome if your buying new also look at the Antec as well very simple to set up and holds registration for decades.
After closer inspection I personally would go for the M&R most printers I know like the machine some have purchased a second one. Easy transition to automatic press when using 23x31 auto frames (or sending out job to someone with Automatic for hi volume jobs. Various parts pallets brackets availability is good with M&R. Lastly when I had to hire seasonal screen printers they had experience with Chameleon or Sidewinder, Vastex not so much…

1 - 3 of 3 Posts