T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. First post here.
I purchased Vapors new sub sock kit that comes with 3 pairs of socks and two inserts. Was suppose to come with "detailed instructions", but they were not in the box. I have only tried one pair of socks but after pressing them with inserts at 375 for 40 seconds they seems to lose their stretch.
Will call on Monday, but wanted to see if anyone else has success with these inserts and if I'm pressing at right temp/time. Also pressing with pressing at medium pressure. Has anyone pressed with heat pillow underneath?
Any help would be appreciated
Thank You

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are emailing me the instructions. I will post a picture when I get to a computer. have to learn how to get pics on here. iI'm guessing pic has to be loaded online and then a link in my comments

· Registered
3,129 Posts
they are emailing me the instructions. I will post a picture when I get to a computer. have to learn how to get pics on here. iI'm guessing pic has to be loaded online and then a link in my comments
No go down to additional options below the reply box and were it says ATTACH FILES click on manage and then add them to your post.
Pretty simple.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.