T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this is awesome forum but can anyone here give me some information or pm me, about any good printing services in Vancouver BC for t-shirts? Looking for screen printing, discharge printing, anything along those kinda thing. I'm still learning with all these printing terms and style! Thanks for your help!

· Registered
704 Posts
You can PM Me if you would like,
I do Process, Discharge, HD, puff, and I have the ability to do embroidery, tackle twill , and felt Applique.

I have helped lots of local Vancouver clothing cos get off the ground!

Thanks!

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi there!

Sorry to bring this thread back from the grave but I'm looking for a t-shirt printing place in Vancouver that will do a couple custom t-shirts for me (2-3 shirts). All the places I've been to only do cheap iron-on's or heat transfers. I need a place that does silk screen or "direct to garment" method shirt making. I'm not very familiar with silk-screening or DTG printing but I just want the shirts to look official and professional. I have some jpg files that i want to use for the designs. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Regards, James.

· Registered
314 Posts
Hi there Vincent.

I do dye-sublimation just across the Alex Fraser in North Delta. Professional, full-colour, photo quality-no hand, no plastic-y feel. Never fades, peels or cracks. No minimums. We're also getting into cut-and-sew using Chitosante, Coolbest and other performance materials. Soon, we'll have the capacity to do all-over prints on our own brands(or your brand!). I also do butter-soft full colour, private labels with no minimums. You can PM if you like. I carry Vapor Apparel's complete line as well.

Good luck!

· Registered
1,373 Posts
We do printing for Canadian customers and subsidize the shipping to keep it affordable. Can do whatever types of printing you need and typically cheaper than Canadian printers .. Check put our site for contact info or pm me..

Thanks and best of luck!

· Registered
6,970 Posts
We do printing for Canadian customers and subsidize the shipping to keep it affordable. Can do whatever types of printing you need and typically cheaper than Canadian printers .. Check put our site for contact info or pm me..

Thanks and best of luck!
Do you help subsidize the 18% duty or the "hefty" brokerage charges?....

· Registered
1,373 Posts
We shipped a large "gift" of 140 shirts to Alberta Canada last week through ups .. Wanna say the brokerage was less than $50. We only charged $50 for the shipping.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi there!

Sorry to bring this thread back from the grave but I'm looking for a t-shirt printing place in Vancouver that will do a couple custom t-shirts for me (2-3 shirts). All the places I've been to only do cheap iron-on's or heat transfers. I need a place that does silk screen or "direct to garment" method shirt making. I'm not very familiar with silk-screening or DTG printing but I just want the shirts to look official and professional. I have some jpg files that i want to use for the designs. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Regards, James.
Check out Great West Graphics if you're looking in Vancouver. They're on Marine near Main. Hope that helps!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.