T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi... guys pls help me... anybody.... im printing a dark color of shirts with 1/2" font using super white, the screen always clog .. What you I should do? .. All my works is rejected .. What mesh should i use? Whats best paint must be used? Thanks so much...:confused:

· Registered
37 Posts
I use this. It's discharge ink, you mix it with the activator. I use it with 110 mesh, do one stroke. It doesn't look like it's covered well, but once I run it thru the dryer tunnel it comes out very nice. The ink can dry in the mesh if you let it sit a while, but keeping the screen flooded helps prevent that. I just do my one stroke, lift the screen and flood it right then, before I do anything else. I think that's the key to keeping the screen from clogging.

· Registered
24 Posts
can i use heat press for discharge inks? i heard it was necessary for the air to flow through the garment? i dont fully know the details, because i myself use superwhites in dark colored shirts, and 1 more thing can i use discharge ink in cvc?(combination cotton polyester) thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.