T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you use multiple suppliers for your transfers how are you pricing? I tried the double transfer and shirt cost, but using that method my price will vary from company to company.

Company A 40transfers @ $2.40
Company B 40 transfers @ $2.75
So, 1 customer will pay 2.4(2)+ 3(2)=$10.80 for 40 shirts

Another customer, using Company B, will pay 2.75(2)+3(2)=$11.50

I'm trying to have a set price, but not sure how when using multiple companies, because i like one company for quickness, one for print size, etc.

· Registered
4,483 Posts
I charge $2/press + $0.50 per item (only if there is more than one per press). I do that to discourage people from bringing me bags of numbers or letters to press on jerseys. Materials (less shirts) get marked up depending on the customer relationship. Basic shirts are a set price just for consistency otherwise repeat customers get too much price fluctuation. PITA customers get 100% markup. Friends and repeat customers usually get 50%. New customers are usually 75%.

The multiple supplier thing I dealt with by always charging the higher price of two suppliers but that was only for a brief time, I don't like using different suppliers if I can help it. Most repeat customers value consistency above saving a few dollars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.