T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have many t-shirt design ideas that include Hebrew and Arabic writings. Would I need to get a graphic designer who can write both languages or is there a software program out there that I can use.
Please advise if you can help.

Thank you,
Spreading Love
Toronto, Canada

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am printing one with Hebrew in the next week. I actually had problems finding a font, but found one that I could then use in Macromedia Fireworks to make the graphic, and copy it into Macromedia Freehand. But, I have somebody else then make the screens for me, so I'm not sure how to do it if you do everything yourself!
And no, lots of people can read it. I would not fake it!

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
same problem here with Russian Alphabets. :confused:

the client sent the art test via email and it changes to scribles.

I need to get it into a bitmap at least to cut/print.

Any ideas ?

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Any ideas ?
Have the client send you the artwork as a graphic file or have someone in your art department recreate it using a russian alphabet font?

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Rodney said:
Have the client send you the artwork as a graphic file or have someone in your art department recreate it using a russian alphabet font?
I wish it was that easy. :)

The client knows nothing about art files, he just uses (i guess) a language setting with the email to write the words. I dont even have that on mail software to read it.... that i know of. :eek:

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Maybe he could type out the font REALLY BIG on his computer. Biggest size that the page will allow, and then have him fax that to you to recreate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts