T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Epson Artison 810 Printer, a GCC Jauguar IV cutter and Corel Draw X4. I have a customer who wants me to make stickers to put on equipment they service. Can I do this with the equipment I have? If so, what media do I need to buy and where do I buy it? Also, how would I accomplish this?

Thanks,
Di

·
Registered
583 Posts
You need sign vinyl which you can get at some of the preferred vendors listed on the left. Or enter it in the search box up top.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You need sign vinyl which you can get at some of the preferred vendors listed on the left. Or enter it in the search box up top.
I guess I didn't ask the question very clearly :D. I know I can cut vinyl for signs, banners, decals, etc. But can I use my Epson printer to print a multi-color design and cut it using my cutter?

The customer wants their logo and contact info to give to his servicemen to apply to the equipment they work on. So I wanted to print the sticker using my Epson then cut the "rectangle" out using my cutter.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Depends on what type of equipment. If normal mailing labels work/stick, you can just get that at staples!

The precut ones are actually cheaper than the uncut whole sheets.

Your GCC Jaguar can definately do print and cut applications. I find print and cut easier using their GreatCuts software instead of using Corel Draw.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts