T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Cricut Create and wonder if I could use it to make some lovely designs using fabric, vinyl or anything else? I was wondering about using transfer paper too but was concerned it may be too fine and the needle would rip it. I suppose I could try this for myself but I would appreciate it if anyone can tell me that they have done it and it has come out well?
I love my Cricut but want to use it for other things apart from cards/scrapping.

Also do you have any pictures of you completed designs? Would love to see that too?

thanks everyone,

gingercat :)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Have you tried youtube? They have a lot of videos using the cricut machine also you don't need a cutter to cut transfer paper, just use a pair of scissors to trim as close as you can to the design. The majority of us here use a more robust machine than the cricut this is why I suggested youtube.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you tried youtube? They have a lot of videos using the cricut machine also you don't need a cutter to cut transfer paper, just use a pair of scissors to trim as close as you can to the design. The majority of us here use a more robust machine than the cricut this is why I suggested youtube.
Hi can you tell me what kind of 'robust' machine you use?

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts