T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone do this to help boost sales....i was thinking about running a sale and have 3 coupon codes..... they mentioned that i have to "buy" coupons first...not quite sure on the logic...i would think that if i wanted to offer a coupon then it would just be taken from my commission.....hmmmmm

any thoughts?....

·
Registered
161 Posts
I was think the same thing. I wanted to offer a discount coupon for when my site launces, but I don't understand how the coupon system works.

Has anyone used the Spreadshirt coupon system and can explain how it works?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't use coupons because it seem to be harder for me to keep up with every coupon sale that spreadshirt sends out,I would just change the commission on your clothing or design and set up your own type of sale.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm mostly interested in coupons as an incentive for certain actions rather than site-wide sales. As an example, a visitor gets a 10% off code if they refer 5 friends to the store. You can't do that if you just cut commissions across the board. The coupon system is something that peaked my interest but the FAQ is quite vague on the details.

·
Registered
195 Posts
It is a worthless program in my opinion. I don't even understand how it works, let alone how to implement it. One of my many frustrations with Spreadshirt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts