T-Shirt Forums banner

Using a Sales Rep?!

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  govtissues 
#1 ·
I did a search and couldnt find anything...
I am seriously considering this route as gas prices go up, my pregnant belly gets larger, it gets hotter out, and my toddler enters the terrible 2s...

Does anyone use a rep?
How did you find them?
WHat type of cut do they generally get?

I appreciate any help or direction you guys can provide. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
I do use a rep. They only sells my totes but is my hope that they will sell my new deco design tees. The reason for them not wanting to sell my tees is that they display at gift shows and tell me the there are too many reps selling tees at the shows and they would rather concentrate on products that no one Else carries. They have got me into a few stores back east. As I am in California I do my own selling to stores here. Oh and most reps get 10 to 15 percent. best way to find them is to go to a gift show and take a sample of your product and ask if they will represent you. be prepared to give them free samples of your product.

#3 ·
govtissues said:
I did a search and couldnt find anything...
I am seriously considering this route as gas prices go up, my pregnant belly gets larger, it gets hotter out, and my toddler enters the terrible 2s...

Does anyone use a rep?
How did you find them?
WHat type of cut do they generally get?

I appreciate any help or direction you guys can provide. Thanks in advance.
I posted about this a while ago. Read through the post, and if you have any more questions just let me know.;) I've done lots of research on sales reps. You can PM me if you like!

Here's the thread:

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/showthread.php?t=1934&highlight=sales

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.