T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone thanks for all the education you guys and gals have given me. I need some advice.I may be able to get a hotronix 16x20 air swinger model iXRSW for approx. 600US.image looks good. they say it works. do you think I should take a chance I have a small 9x12 but I need to sorry I want to do larger prints.What do you guys think?

· Registered
10,809 Posts
Just remeber that you will need an air compressor and have to put up with its noise. My personal opinion would be to spend the $600 +/- on a new 15x15 manual press. Unless you are doing some heavy volume the air press is overkill at any price....and more things to go wrong.

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks to you both Ed. from NJ n Joe from Tx. I have decided to go with a new hotronics draw I should have enough to make a purchase in mid Nov. this yr. I am thinking Alpha supp. since they are in Nashville n I am in Franklin Tn. I also just bought from Alpha sorry ordered a ciss for sub for Epson 1400 got a good deal from Roy. btw I also got 2 1400s from Epson on sale 179.ea. to do sub and transfer wide ones. Let me also say thanks to Lou form Ca n kelly from Girlzndollz. for your welcome. better late than never. I say more about my self next post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.