T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of some good, and inexpensive relabeling services within the USA?

I'm struggling to find a shirt manufacturer that I like whom will also custom label my shirts. So, just for purposes of example lets say I got Haynes Beefy T's and had my graphics printed on them... and now wanted to relabel them. Where in the US can I get this done?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I checked the local yellow pages... what I would I look under for this type of service? Shirt relabeling doesn't exist in he yellow pages directory listings that i could find.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have used CY GArments in the past. They are based in New Jersey and it was pretty inexpensive. Their number is 732 247 2652. They quoted me $0.30 per shirt (for 400 tees). They had a pretty quick turnaround time as well.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Merch Girl! New Jersey isn't far from me at all. About 3-4 hours. Shipping should be pretty inexpensive. Do they supply the tags or do you have to get tags made and supply them?

Also, I found this place. https://impweb.imprintswholesale.com - Its a wholesaler that will relabel any brand they carry for you (only sells to printers or embroidering shops directly). You have to supply the tags though. Might be a less expensive route than getting shirts printed and sending to a relabeling shop later on??

Anyone have experience in having a wholesaler relable shirts before they get printed as opposed to having shirts printed than relabeled elsewhere?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
on 400 shirts, about how much was your shipping costs? Where are you located in comparison to the relabeling place in Jersey?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in NYC but the shipment was actually sent to the band that was on tour so I can't give you a figure. I would say that if you had it shipped UPS ground it's probably be around $60-$70. You can go to the UPS website and calculate a postage. Cy is located in New Brunswick, NJ. UPS should be able to give you an estimation on pricing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts