T-Shirt Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
281 - 300 of 340 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
re: US Screen (USSPI) has Closed

I never said I was filing a lawsuit, I have nothing to complain about. I said I would look into it for everyone else like yourself and help everyone else out. I have nothing to gain and since I don't have anything to complain about I won't do anything about it. The company doesn't even have any assets so how can you dig a hole deeper than it already is? I just don't like it when companies take peoples money and don't do anything. I am also not defending U.S. Screen in any way. Their business practices were horrible to the end. I will HOWEVER defend Justin Folsome and Michael. They helped me when I was down and out. Justin even called me on a Sunday when they don't even work and he also called me even though he never saw his check from Hirsch and so did Michael. The people at the company were great so you can't knock them down for doing a good job. The person whole stole your money was Fresner. He made all the financial decisions, not the employees. The employees don't take the money when they get a wire transfer. If that was true and if you gave your employee that power you'd be a fool. They did their best to help me.

· Banned
964 Posts

My facts are this...I have a machine that doesn't work that was sold to me by a company that is no longer in business.
At this point to salvage what you have on your own I would contact "BelQuette" as from what I understand they have a new board that will work with your T-Jet 3 . It may cost you a little more money on top of what you currently have in your printer BUT it should at least get you up and printing which will allow you to start to recoupe some of your investment ;)
Dan
"HAPPY PRINTING"

Reactions: BOABS

· Registered
86 Posts

At this point, the situation is what it is. I'm angry too. But, the techs are not to blame. They have always been as helpful as possible. The fact is, we are stuck with this machine. I hope I can get it working like it was intended without going bankrupt.

· Registered
58 Posts

Calitrendz, remember this post of yours from pg 17?
Let's have someone collect a list of names, numbers, and addresses and fight back. I can make the database and get the ball rolling and talk to one of the best attorneys around that did the Fresno State case and see if he thinks that we have a case. What do you think?

You offered this info like you were in the same situation.

· Premium Member
7,895 Posts

Thread note: some posts were editted in this thread as it was going off topic. This thread isn't a debate between members about each others opinions on what happened and the aftermath. It's about posting news worthy information on the most recent developments, and helpful information about US Screen closing and trying to help those that were affected. Please let's keep things on track, and comments professional. Thank you. :)

· Registered
196 Posts

Thread note: some posts were editted in this thread as it was going off topic. This thread isn't a debate between members about each others opinions on what happened and the aftermath. It's about posting news worthy information on the most recent developments, and helpful information about US Screen closing and trying to help those that were affected. Please let's keep things on track, and comments professional. Thank you. :)
Yes, I agree! And "NO" F*** words!!!!!!

· Registered
1,232 Posts

Boabs, In my mine there is no legal recourse, company's go bankrupt for what ever reason. There have been lots of posts offering to help fix these machines, I suggest if you have a bad one take a chance and pick one, This forum helped me decide on which DTG to get and it wasn't a US Screen, after 20 years in screen printing the DTG is a good add on, but it's new technoligy and has problems. I suggest that all that have been bitten move on as this is only venting and no more. It hurts to take a hit like this but you have to recover and move on. It's part of working for yourself there are risks and you try to keep them down, don't let this ruine your bussiness or life. My opinion. John

· Registered
179 Posts

I think that it may be the last straw. If he does come back then he may be taken to court. Lots of fraud was committed. There are people who wired him money for a machine and didn't get one. This still could bite him in the rear years to come. I don't think that he'd have a good reputation if and when he does come back. Has anyone talked to Vic? He wired 28K, which may not sound like a whole lot of money to some people but even to big companies this is a big loss. He never got his machine. Ask him and he will tell you. He has papers and bank statements to prove it.

· Registered
120 Posts

I think that it may be the last straw. If he does come back then he may be taken to court. Lots of fraud was committed. There are people who wired him money for a machine and didn't get one.
How does it work in US? Is the owner, CEO or management direct responsible when a company goes out of business?

The money was wired to Us Screen, not to Scott.

· Registered
179 Posts

It's really not rocket science. When you pay for a machine and your supposed to get something in return. That is fraud plain and simple, no need to go to court. You apply for a complaint in the city in which the fraud was committed and the police investigate. Not really too hard. Banks can help out too.

· Registered
36 Posts

Ya know, it was not 3 weeks ago that I received an e-mail from Bill at US Screen saying that they REALLY wanted to get me into a T-3 Blazer as soon as possible. Glad I didn't bite on the deal....HOLY CRAP

· Registered
179 Posts

LMAO wow they really wanted to sell you one. Glad you didn't buy that would have sucked. You can buy these machines for really cheap now and they work really well. Make sure that if you buy used you can see it run and print well before buying. I have come across some killer deals lately. I got an offer for a well working jumbo 2 for 10K. Awesome price!

· Registered
58 Posts

Aug 4th 2008 is the magic date that Hirsch took over 80% and from what Pat Fresener told me they had their fingers in every aspect of the business. The Freseners claim no responsibility after that date even though they still were in control of 20%. Bill Strange of US Screen promised me he'd get my machine replaced but that was the last time I spoke with him. They were done the next day. Thank God I didn't send my machine back to them...I also spoke with Hirsch and they claim that they were only an investor and they are not liable. I apopogize for my rude and vulgar comments on here towards a few people but I'm pretty upset and things just aren't happening fast enough. I've rattled some cages but everyone is quick to point a finger. Hell, Pat Fresener told me to call Harry at E.Z. and he'd probably give me a free machine.:) I told Harry that and I believe he was awestruck for a moment. Ofcourse he didn't give me a free machine:mad:. Anyway, I do have the phone number and name of Hirsch's atty in Az if anyone wants to take a shot. I'm just gonna fix this machine and then go from there.

Thanks
Jim

281 - 300 of 340 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.