T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted my original site awhile back... I just had a makeover of my site. It's still undergoing some other fixes. But just wanna know what you guys think of the progress so far. Its for Urban Rook Clothing Heres the address Http://urbanrook.com oh yeah you can push PAUSE button on the music player if it bothers you. I just want your honest brutal opinions! If you guys wanna know how the line started just click the ABOUT button on the main menu tabs. Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't know what the old site looked like so I have nothing to compare it too. But in my opinion, the home page has wayyy too much stuff on it and is a little tedious having to scroll down so much to see everything. It's either that or people just won't scroll down at all.

The store page is ok, but the blue boxes on the right hand side are distracting of the actual shirts. Make the images of the shirts bigger at the very least.

After having said all that, I like your designs. Keep it up.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just updated it a little more. Still working on making the thumbnails bigger. The commerce program I'm using is kinda complicated when it comes to the images. But thanks for the advice and If you see anything else I'd appreciate you letting me know. The Store template is under works still too

·
Registered
36 Posts
I posted my original site awhile back... I just had a makeover of my site. It's still undergoing some other fixes. But just wanna know what you guys think of the progress so far. Its for Urban Rook Clothing Heres the address Http://urbanrook.com oh yeah you can push PAUSE button on the music player if it bothers you. I just want your honest brutal opinions! If you guys wanna know how the line started just click the ABOUT button on the main menu tabs. Thanks!
You have too many colours. At a quick glance i count 9 completely different colours. Some sites can pull this off but not yours. At least not with the colours you have chosen.

In my opinon, pick the blue as your base colour as you already have it in your main header. Make the titles, navigation, hovers and what not based around the colour you have chosen. Make things a few shades lighter or darker. Only make the things you want to stand out a different colour. But remember if you have too many things that stand out on your site, nothing will.

I suggest #0909ED, #04046D, #3C03D6, #033AD6, #0384FA as starting points.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts