T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Dan from dtginks.com I don t know why you are treating me so aggressive through your mail as all I need from you is to do business together with you company but your mail answers are so tough anyway thank you and if you are not interested just tell me and I wont bother you anymore .
:mad::mad:

·
Banned
877 Posts
I do not undersatand your post as all I said to you via a reply to your emil was that we do not ship to your country :rolleyes:
Dan
"HAPPY PRINTING"

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hi Dan from dtginks.com I don t know why you are treating me so aggressive through your mail as all I need from you is to do business together with you company but your mail answers are so tough anyway thank you and if you are not interested just tell me and I wont bother you anymore .
:mad::mad:
Why are you posting a message to a company on a forum?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Actually, that happens pretty frequently in this industry; it used to be a lot easier for a distributor or company to "ignore" you if you had no recourse to get their attention - we all know the dealers watch these forums like hawks, and making a public plea is often an effective way to draw out a response.

I don't know this situation, personally, or anything about it for that matter, but in regards to your question - it is fairly common practice on these industry forums. Whether it is a good idea or not is a subjective issue, I suppose. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts