T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased the DTG M2 and am having wonderful results so far. I need to purchase ink and pretreatment and the only information I am finding is years old. Hoping there are improvements....

what is your favorite ink and pretreat combination?
Where is the most inexpensive option for bulk purchasing?

Also, the coleman and company cleaners are craaaaaazy pricey...any alternatives there for cleaning the head station and spit pad?

Oh yes and what is the complexity of switching from Coleman to DuPont, Firebird, IA etc? I saw that IA does't use WIMS for example.

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I recently purchased the DTG M2 and am having wonderful results so far. I need to purchase ink and pretreatment and the only information I am finding is years old. Hoping there are improvements....

what is your favorite ink and pretreat combination?
Where is the most inexpensive option for bulk purchasing?

Also, the coleman and company cleaners are craaaaaazy pricey...any alternatives there for cleaning the head station and spit pad?

Oh yes and what is the complexity of switching from Coleman to DuPont, Firebird, IA etc? I saw that IA does't use WIMS for example.

Thanks for any help!
Which rip software do you use for this M2?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Try Garmentprinterink.com for ink and supplies. Been using them for a couple of years. What do you mean IA does not use WIMS? I am about to upgrade from my 5 year old MP5I Anajet and have looked at the M2 online and I do like some of it’s features. The thing that scares me is the printhead because it is a repurposed Epson paper printer printhead that could become obsolete at any time. It was posted elsewhere here that production has already stopped. What did ColDesi tell you about this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts