T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, all!

i just wanted to post an update. i received samples from presentation/pps apparel. they are VERY nice and i got my samples the next day!

i ordered:

- M&O male/unisex in black (large)
- bella ladies crew neck (i think) in black (large)
- chromazone by anvil ladies fitted tee in flamingo (a pink) (medium)

- M&O: nice tee! i am doing the happy dance! the large seems to run a little large. great price!
- bella: nice tee! again, veggie is dancing! but i don't see why everyone says they run small. i ordered the large and could have ordered the medium. i'm a medium in the waist, but bigger in the chest and i think the medium would have been fine. a little pricey, but girly tees usually are.
- chromazone: nice tee! veggie is dancing up a storm! good fit. very fitted. i got the medium and, well, before breakfast, the fit is amazing. love the color. very pricey, but me likey.

so thanks for the feedback, everyone! i have the shirts i need and i'm still dancing! go, veggie! go, veggie! LOL!!

veggie

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I started my biz with Presentation products but switched to San mar after I got my sellers permit. They have never failed me in delivery. What you need to watch out for is the fact that if they are out of a product they will ship from different location and that may be one item and then they slap shipping on top of that.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
vegbyrd said:
- bella: nice tee! again, veggie is dancing! but i don't see why everyone says they run small. i ordered the large and could have ordered the medium.
Not everyone says they run small. Part of the reason my partner likes them so much is the sizing. But if I disagreed with everyone who says they run small there'd be a lot of boring arguments around here ;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rodney said:
presentation-products-solutions.com
i use www.ppsapparel.com.

lou, thanks for the heads up. since i don't have a resale certificate yet, i needed a company that wouldn't require one. (thanks to rodney for guiding me to pps.) i will try to make sure i get a firm shipping date whenever i order. and i'll check out san mar after i get my RC.

veggie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts