T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for new ideas of unique items to embroider on for company gifts. A lot of companies we deal with are tired of the same old hat, jacket, shirt ideas and are looking for new ideas. Some of the items we have already found are slippers, cosmetic bags, teddy bears, all types of tote bags, golf club covers.

Does anyone have any different ideas, and know where to get the blank stock?

· Registered
1,301 Posts
Well we have embroidered on hair ribbons, head bands, wrist bands, Christmas stockings, koozies, soft-sided luggage, backpacks, cd cases, socks, leggings, laptop case and straps, bat bags, curtains, bed sheets & pillow cases, wet suits, towels, blankets, diaper bags, and dog leashes and collars. I'm sure we have done some other things too, but those are just the things I can remember off hand. If I can get it in a hoop or a fast frame I will try it.

Marilyn

· Registered
1,301 Posts
They have been supplied by the customer. I have gotten a couple of leashes from Walmart though. You just have to make sure they are the softer ones and that you have a strong enough needle to sew through them.

Marilyn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.