T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were told months ago by seems like every candidate running for office that they were required by law to use a union shop. So we jumped through every hoop to become union, and nothing.....

Has anyone seen an increase in union-requested prints since becoming union?

Also, I am not sure I understand what fulfillment companies are. Do I understand that these are screen printers who print for other screen printers or companies?

Sorry for my naivity.

· Administrator
18,948 Posts
It's not a law that candidates use union, it's that they want union endorsement, so they buy union products. You didn't say where you are. But if there are a lot of union shops in your city, then breaking into this market would be hard. They just don't all flock to you just because you are union. :)

Fulfillment companies basically allow you to have an ecommerce solution with little or no costs. You upload your designs to a website they provide just for you, then people buy products with your designs on them. The company then fulfills the order by printing and shipping the product directly to the customer.

Your post probably fits better in the T-Shirt Industry section.

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wouldn't think that prisons would be considered union. I may be wrong, but when we signed a contract we obligated ourselves to pay union wages, holidays, etc.

p.s. I'm in the heartland as well.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.