T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I searched old posts for info on buying union made in USA shirts, but only found a couple actual websites that were Union and made in USA. Unfortunatly each website wanted over $20 for a polo shirt. Does anyone know of a website that is Union and made in USA that sells shirts for a more reasonable price? I just can't see charging a customer $20 a shirt on a bulk order...and that doesent even include my fee on top. Please help if you can!

Thank you!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Try Eagle and American Apparel for American made. Eagle has a 7 oz superior tee for about $7, and although AA looks expensive, dealers get 50% off. AST is also a good American made resource.

BUT the place I buy from is Bayside, which has both American AND union made tees. Excellent quality, the 6.1 oz 100% cotton runs about $3.35/shirt, a little more for the union made. They have sizes in the several xxxxxL range, without scalping you. Friendly and helpful folk.
My customers love these shirts, and most demand them as we are a union shop.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Try Eagle and American Apparel for American made. Eagle has a 7 oz superior tee for about $7, and although AA looks expensive, dealers get 50% off. AST is also a good American made resource.

BUT the place I buy from is Bayside, which has both American AND union made tees. Excellent quality, the 6.1 oz 100% cotton runs about $3.35/shirt, a little more for the union made. They have sizes in the several xxxxxL range, without scalping you. Friendly and helpful folk.
My customers love these shirts, and most demand them as we are a union shop.
Do you have a telephone number or website address for Bayside?

·
Registered
356 Posts
My first post, so be nice. Here's a list of folks offering American Made products I've put together:

T-SHIRTS
S&S Activewear - 800-523-2155
TSC Apparel - 800-289-5400
Bayside -
800-379-9969
Alore 800-375-4011
Royal Apparel
www.brandofthefree.net
a.s. tees
alternativeapparel.com

HOODIES
Bodek & Rhodes
Bayside
AST Sprortswear
Konvex
Hanco

MOCK TURTLENECK
Standar Mfg.

CAPS
Wisconsin Knitwear iwww.knithats.com 877-572-1929
Legend, Iowa
Cap
America, Missouri
Richardson Cap, Oregon
Vanguard,
San Antonio, TX
Paramount, Missouri or Arkansas
New Jersey Headwear
Outdoor Caps , Arkansas

BAGS & CASES
www.braveusa.com (Any item # that starts with an "I" is designated as import, all other items are US made.) 800-542-9338

TOWELS
Simba line http://www.towelspecialties.com/inde...f%20Collection)

AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS
www.advancecorp.com
www.evans-mfg.com
www.norwood.com (Jaffa & RCC)
www.americanapparel.net
www.aakronline.com
www.quickpoint.com
www.journalbooks.com
www.progolfpremiums.com
www.flagpin.com

Tradenet
Huffermen (partial)
California Tattoos

Windjammer
Sportswear, Inc.
Camber Sportswear, Inc. (800) 345-7518
Phone: 610-239-9910 • Fax: 610-239-9912

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Thread note: To help keep this thread on topic about the actual sources for Union made apparel vendors, some posts have been moved out of this thread.

To continue the discussion about "why" people choose union made, please feel free to jump in here: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/wholesale-t-shirts/t101108.html

Thanks for your understanding :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sorry about that Rodney. I guess we did go on a bit of a rant.

Anyway, to keep on topic someone did send me some information about Lifewear Inc. so I thought I'd add them to the list of USA made wholesalers. It looks like everything they do is 100% U.S. all the way from the labor right down to the raw materials they use. I haven't personally used them, but it sounds impressive and might be worth checking out when I'm ready for more shirts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.