T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have trouble trying to figure out which reply is for me - since it directs you to the entire response page I find it too time consuming to:confused: scroll through and see which one applies to my question - is there anyway to avoid this and just read the REPLYS that are directed to me? Some of the replys that are supposed to be for me have nothing to do with what I have inquired about -

thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, questions/posts I have made - the threads that come to me are no specific so I am guessing I am either doing it wrong OR reading/locating them incorrectly

·
Administrator
14,727 Posts
You can set up email notification so that you can be notified of any replies to posts you have started or replied to. Click on your "Control Panel" then "Settings & Options". From there, under "Messaging & Notification" you can set up your email options.

Also, in the upper left hand corner of this screen, right under your log in info is a link to "View my favorite threads". This will list all posts you have subscribed to if there have been replies.

Finally, you can manually subscribe to any threads you want to keep track of even if you didn't start it, or have a reply in it. While viewing the thread you will see a "Thread Tools" link. Clink on the drop down and there will be a "subscribe to thread" option. I use this a lot when I see a question that I don't know the answer to but want to.

Let me know if this does not solve what you were asking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts