T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

i am trying to get some information on the ultraclub 8600 organic. has anyone used this shirt? how is the fit (length, neck, slim/bulky)? any reviews on info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

· Registered
50 Posts
bumping this thread.. i'd like to know too. its hard to get this tee in canada and some websites want a minimum order of like $200 or they charge are insane price per piece o n these. anyone used em before?

· Banned
27 Posts
Yes i ordered one of these shirt to sample and it was quite nice indeed. The fit was nice and the material was comfortable. But the wholesale price per piece was something like 7$ i think. From what I understand you are basically paying a premium for the fashion sense of the organic labeling. Unrealistic for me at price point.

I could try to find it again and give it a second look and do a proper review. It was just white tho so i can not attest to the colorfastness of that line.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.