T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Привіт усім! Тут є хтось україномовний? З англійською тяжко, хотілося б поспілкуватись по темі.
Привет всем! Здесь кто-то говорит по-русски? Плохо с английским, хотелось бы пообщаться по теме.

·
Registered
302 Posts
enter said:
Привіт усім! Тут є хтось україномовний? З англійською тяжко, хотілося б поспілкуватись по темі.
That's not very nice! You don't even know Solmu like that.

enter said:
Привет всем! Здесь кто-то говорит по-русски? Плохо с английским, хотелось бы пообщаться по теме.
Yes, I agree. Also, thanks for the compliments on my site.

Anyway, welcome! :D

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Здравствулте!

"Hello to everyone! Is there someone here that speaks in Russian? I'm pretty bad with English, and would love to meet someone to chat about making shirts in the Ukraine."

The gist.

And you're used almost every Russian word I know, and several I don't, so I doubt I'll be about to say much more :)

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
enter said:

Hello and welcome!
I speak Russian and Ukrainian - please send me a message, I'll try to be helpful.

Добро пожаловать!
Я говорю по русски и украински - пришлите мне письмо, постараюсь быть полезной.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
monkeylantern said:
Здравствулте!

"Hello to everyone! Is there someone here that speaks in Russian? I'm pretty bad with English, and would love to meet someone to chat about making shirts in the Ukraine."

The gist.

And you're used almost every Russian word I know, and several I don't, so I doubt I'll be about to say much more :)

You did a great job here, Nick! :)

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
FTWear said:
monkeylantern, very impressive ;)
I do speak a little Russian! I knew that 6 months I did a Russian language course would be useful eventually. I can only remember about 200 words though, most of them rude. :)

I admit I had to look up the words for shirt and Ukraine, and sort of guessed the last sentence entirely :)

I speak French and Latin better, and about 20 words in Swedish. And some ancient Greek. (not very helpful in getting directions to the WC in a Greek restaurant, given I can only say things along the lines of "The Turks are invading the amphitheatre!".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts