T-Shirt Forums banner
281 - 291 of 291 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
BTC Activewear Single items

Hi all

I am on the BTC Activewear site and cannot make out if they take orders for individual or a couple of items as opposed to a carton. I rang just now but they are closed until Monday, I'll try again then but in the meantime if anyone knows or has ordered a few items at a time?

Am I also right in thinking they have the lowest P&P (£3.95) if you don't reach the minimum to qualify for free delivery?

Thanks

· Registered
391 Posts
Re: BTC Activewear Single items

Hi all

I am on the BTC Activewear site and cannot make out if they take orders for individual or a couple of items as opposed to a carton. I rang just now but they are closed until Monday, I'll try again then but in the meantime if anyone knows or has ordered a few items at a time?

Am I also right in thinking they have the lowest P&P (£3.95) if you don't reach the minimum to qualify for free delivery?

Thanks
You can order single samples but you'll have to pay the postage.

· Registered
14 Posts
Thanks a lot both, yes I looked at Ralawise, their p&p if you don't qualify for the free is £8.25 so I was looking at what might be the best option if I only need say 4 or 5 items. BTC say £3.95 so that's quite a difference, although if their prices are more it may work out the same, I need to crunch numbers but it's good to know I can order small amounts from all thank you :)

· Registered
2,441 Posts
Sometimes for single items and samples it is easier and cheaper to order from ebay or amazon. You can pay retail, but get free shipping. It is something I occasionally do if I get a late order or at quite times of the year when I only order once a week.

Some of the vendors are selling some lines for very little more than single/pack wholesale pricing.

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi all ,
This thread is for UK and Eire suppliers of Blank Printable garments. Please feel free to post a Link and a brief discription. hopefully this will help us all as we shop around for the best deal during the " credit crunch" aka "the mess caused by the ...ankers", thats bankers of course :D

I'll Start with the obvious ones I know of
Elms & Elms | Industry’s leading brands of promotional leisurewear at competitive prices All kinds of T shirts, sweats, polos etc
Cotton Polo Shirts T-shirts Sweatshirts Promotional Clothing and Workwear Again all kinds ot T shirts etc. They also sell the Grafiflex range of Vinyl
Clothing Clearance - T-Shirts - polos - Stocks Clearance A site I found for a bulk wholesaler in london selling end of line and B Grade T Shirts. Might be handy??
Hello
Please check this UK based supplier of high quality basic t shirts hoodies, polos. www.cottonwonders.com . thanks

· Registered
52 Posts
Hello
Please check this UK based supplier of high quality basic t shirts hoodies, polos. www.cottonwonders.com . thanks
Welcome to our new websit........you spelt website wrong on the front welcome page of your website cottonwonders.com!

There is absolutely nothingin a 2 min browse that would make me even consider moving my considerable spend on garments each year from Pencarrie, Rala or BTC to your site im afraid.

281 - 291 of 291 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.