T-Shirt Forums banner
261 - 280 of 291 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Re: UK sources of blank Garments

Hi, this is Ghazanfar Ali, from International Trading Paris, we are France based buying house and we are exporting Textile products (hoodies sweat shirt, towels, bathrobes etc.) to France and Belgium.
Please let me know if anyone interested to quality products with reasonable prices.
Thank you,

· Registered
2 Posts
Re: UK sources of blank Garments

is that just for t shirts and hoodies etc.....

what about bathrobes -- i am looking for a bathrobe supplier for custom embroidery work -- must be uk based
Hi,

I am exporter from Pakistan. we are exporting towels and bathrobes to France and Belgium.
Please send me complete detail (required gsm, embroidery detail, packaging etc.) so i can quote you our best prices.
Please send detail on [email protected].

Thank you,

Best regards,
Ghazanfar Ali

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

first time poster! We have a small business and one of our customers is a local sports group. Among other things we print running vests that we currently source from Ralawise. They do the usual brands, Gamegear and AWDis. These are OK but Gamegear has a strange cut and AWDis is more of a general gym vest.

Can anyone suggest any wholesalers that supply running vests? Thank you.

Jon

· Registered
5 Posts
Hi All,

I just got off the phone with Ralawise who've told me If I want to buy a "carton" (72 pieces) at the reduced price, I'd have to buy 72 of the same colour, same size. Eg: 72 Black Large.
I was previously told something different so Is this right because that would be inconvenient for me?

Also- if this is the case which other Suppliers will allow you to mix colours and sizes?
Absolute Apparel and also BTCActivewear will let you mix & Match Colours and sizes etc, if you order £50 or more excluding VAT you'll also get free delivery from Absolute i ordered online on a friday :)

· Registered
1 Posts
Plus Size tshirts

Hi everyone! First time poster! :)

I'm looking for blank tshirts/jumpers for ladies in standard and plus sizes. I want to supply the same clothing for sizes 8-24 and am really struggling to find somewhere. Ralawise are great but only go up to about a size 16/18.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

261 - 280 of 291 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.