T-Shirt Forums banner
241 - 260 of 291 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Hi Folks

I'm looking to source babygrows/romper suits in the UK. They seem few and far between and I can buy a pack of 3 cheaper in Asda George than 2 online by the looks of it. Obviously I'm not going the Asda George route :D

Thanks for any help.

· Registered
36 Posts
Hi Chopper,

MDP Supplies look good for the vinyl thanks for that, I've been looking for a supplier for wall art vinyl and window vinyl, now I've found one, don't suppose you know anyone that supplies blank flip flops, not sublimation ones, blank ones.

Thanks

Adam

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,

I am looking for a bulk supplier of blank tall and/or extra tall tee's. Pro Club's seem to be the best quality I have previously used but I was wondering if there is someone I have overlooked that supplies something similar? Also if there are any suppliers of the tall drop tail tees?

If you know of any UK Pro Club suppliers or of a brand similar that sells tall tees (not Gildan), please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you, Wolfgang.

· Registered
21 Posts
Hi Guys
I too am looking long line T-Shirts or 3/4 sleeve,in a baseball type design, I have hunted everywhere and the only place is china I can find, and don't want to take the chance, I've a pic added to see what I'm looking, any help would be greatly appreciated
Just blank no design like pic

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I was looking for some advice on which tshirts to use for a mens fashion company I am looking to start up, focusing mainly on tshirts but potentially expanding in the future. I tried a couple B&C which were great material, but not the best fit (quite baggy/long at the arms) and I also had an anvil tshirt which was a great fit (slim fit/fitted) but the material wasn't the best, could almost see through it. Something with qualities from both these tshirts, would be perfect. Any suggestions welcome.

Also, I would be looking for somewhere to source these products from, long term, and preferably somewhere which also offered polo shirts, cotton tracksuits etc? again, any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

· Registered
5 Posts
Thought I best mention this here;)
I started a new thread here in the U.K section as I am looking for some cheap white tees.
Draig (Sharon) pointed me to these people:Absolute Apparel & I had never heard of them:confused:
I have now been in contact with them and they are sending me a catalogue & price list.
Looks like they stock Gildan, Fruit Of The Loom & Stedman.
Prices appear good too:)

Phil
I've been using Absolute Apparel since I started 18 months ago, Never had a single problem and no min order :)

Also if I don't need a great Deal of stock, they offer free delivery on orders of £50 excl vat on Website orders place on Friday's:D

Dave

· Registered
1 Posts
does anyone have any advice on supply of blanks with your own label design

also additional label/tags with your brand on them, like at the base of the t-shirt or on the stitching of the sleeve

the general plan is good quality blanks with some branding

241 - 260 of 291 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.