T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 291 Posts

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all ,
This thread is for UK and Eire suppliers of Blank Printable garments. Please feel free to post a Link and a brief discription. hopefully this will help us all as we shop around for the best deal during the " credit crunch" aka "the mess caused by the ...ankers", thats bankers of course :D

I'll Start with the obvious ones I know of
Elms & Elms | Industry’s leading brands of promotional leisurewear at competitive prices All kinds of T shirts, sweats, polos etc
Cotton Polo Shirts T-shirts Sweatshirts Promotional Clothing and Workwear Again all kinds ot T shirts etc. They also sell the Grafiflex range of Vinyl
Clothing Clearance - T-Shirts - polos - Stocks Clearance A site I found for a bulk wholesaler in london selling end of line and B Grade T Shirts. Might be handy??

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: UK sources of blank Garments

is that just for t shirts and hoodies etc.....

what about bathrobes -- i am looking for a bathrobe supplier for custom embroidery work -- must be uk based
HI, personally I don't know of anywhere that supplies bathrobes but i am sure that if anyone does, they will post it on the thread.. Its open to any kind of garments

· Registered
228 Posts

Do any of these suppliers cater for small purchases or is it all cartons only?

Also, I understand that Polo shirt printing requires a particular type of polo shirt, can any one point me in the right direction as to which weave type is the right one please?

· Registered
213 Posts

i wish to purchase 100-200 various sizes/colours of gildan or FOTL tee's.

what company do you guys suggest for this size of order/ease of order/opening account etc??

i need these tee's within 10 days to start my company .

cheers

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

i wish to purchase 100-200 various sizes/colours of gildan or FOTL tee's.

what company do you guys suggest for this size of order/ease of order/opening account etc??

i need these tee's within 10 days to start my company .

cheers
I would recommend elms and elms or polo shirts , both easy to open account and quick delivery. Price would be the only thing that sways me one way or the other.
mik

1 - 20 of 291 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.