T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I am frustrated!
I am attempting to organise an initial run of text based t-shirts for marketing/promotional stuff with a view to buid up the volume as required. I have spoken to a couple of local( the midlands) small businesses but they seem reluctant to commit because they themselves are selling to the public and can make alot more profit than with me.
I could purchase a vynil cutter etc but i need to prove my market before I can afford to invest as i have limited capital.
Can anyone please offer a solution ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
HI there, i could suggest a company that i first used to help me get started. if you look at their websiye www.pushshop.com, i know these guys personally and they should be able to help you as they will print 'on demand', almost like stockless merchandising, very cheap way of getting started without much outlay. hope this helps.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I may be able to help. I'm about to commence screen print runs on a number of new designs I plan to release asap. I also have a cutter/heatpress/sublimation etc. setup if this helps? If it's just a few samples that could be done on the cutter no problem, otherwise I'm sure I could add a few designs onto the screen print run.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Justin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts