T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people!

I'm Tony, I'm just moved into the UK and I'm glad to join this community.

Newby here and in plotter's world. About to set up for a new small business and I have lots to learn. Interested in creating, drawing and cutting out patterns for cloth industry.

Current quandary - Graphtec FC7000 initial set up for pen drawing and cutting paper through.

I'll be throwing loads of questions at you all, please, be patient :)

Guidance and tips always appreciated.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Hi. Didn't know you could cut right through stuff with a Graphtec 7000. Does it allow you to use a mat (sometimes called a carrier sheet)? Cutting right through without a mat would destroy the cutting strip.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi. Didn't know you could cut right through stuff with a Graphtec 7000. Does it allow you to use a mat (sometimes called a carrier sheet)? Cutting right through without a mat would destroy the cutting strip.
FC7000 have a cutting groove but I have no idea how to adjust a knife (and which knife and settings to use) to cut in to the groove as at the moment plotter setted to work with films only.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.