T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Any knowledge regarding UK/EU suppliers who make T's with similar feel and colours (particularly the bright, pastille ones) to American Apparel?

We currently use and love AA, but even the bulk wholesale prices are very expensive.

All help/ideas very welcome. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine are higher than the average as they are specials. I think you can get bog standard non fitted t for 2.20.

Call them and ask for a list they are very friendly and on an eco mission too.Check their website

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mine are higher than the average as they are specials. I think you can get bog standard non fitted t for 2.20.

Call them and ask for a list they are very friendly and on an eco mission too.Check their website
For the model similar to AA what one would you recommend? long torso, fitted with a lowish neck but a thin shirt.
Thanks, Leo.

·
Registered
698 Posts
There are two threads going on right now on the same topic... This is from the other one:

I have never dealt with the UK office being in the states, and I know that they offer more in the UK than they offer here, and I don't know how aware they are of AA over there in the UK.

The N03 from the american catalog is their standard go to tee. This would be most similar to the AA2001. I am not sure what AA style you are after though...

I have to agree, their website is hard to navigate...

Continental Clothing -

1 - 9 of 9 Posts