T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are selling in the UK you need to register with spreadshirt.net and is you are selling in the US you need to register eith spreadshirt.com

On the regsitration page it says something along the lines of "If You want to sell in both the US and the EU you need to register on both sites"

Looking in the commission and FAQ of the parts of the US site, it says that to receive your credit you need to input your social security number or some tax stuff.

It doesn't say what you do if you are abroad.

Have any UK/EU (I know the UK is in the EU btw!!) people taken money out of the US site?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all,
Sort of the same topic, i've been trying to find out if I need some kind of license if I happen to get customers abroad, i'm in the U.S. but have two brothers in the U.K. they reckon they know quite a few friends that would buy t-shirts from me, can I just sell to those people or do I need some kind of export license? I know the pound changes up pretty good against the dollar so it would be nice to sell a few tees over there but just wondering if I have to go through a bunch of red tape to do it.
Thanks in advance for any replies and thankyou rodney in advance if you can point me to another post elsewhere which i've missed on this topic.

Tony :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts