T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone - 1st post! I'm looking for the best value tshirt wholesalers in the UK, so far the best seem to be http://www.polo-shirts.co.uk but I'd rather find somewhere where I can mix the sizes/colours and still get the bulk discount...or does that never happen?! Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
I use a company called absolute apparel. They are really good. There is no minim order and you have the freedom of colours and sizes. Have a look at their Web site: Absolute Apparel - home or give them a call on 08708114085. Plus if you make your order before 4pm you will receive it the next day!

Hope I've helped, let me know how you get on!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi there, is there anyone other than polo-shirts.co.uk who sell to the public? Looking to registers as a business in the next couple of weeks so we can get a VAT number but in the meantime... :confused:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Rodney,

Yes I have, but they all require business information, which I won't have for another couple of weeks. Company name, VAT No. etc
Just looking to find someone cheaper than polo-shirts.co.uk for the time being

cheers

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Heavens Gates you can open an account with almost all the wholesalers without registering as a business, you don't have to prove you have a business and you don't have to be VAT registered either. I have run my business for 4 years without being VAT reg, you only HAVE to register if you exceed a certain turnover.

I use Ralawise, Starworld, UKL, just call and order.

Lee

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Rodney,

Yes I have, but they all require business information, which I won't have for another couple of weeks. Company name, VAT No. etc
Just looking to find someone cheaper than polo-shirts.co.uk for the time being

cheers
While you're waiting for an answer from a UK member, here's a couple of places on the forums you can check to see if more vendors have been posted:

United Kingdom - T-Shirt Forums

united kingdom related topics at T-Shirt Forums

If you don't find an answer to your question, and you don't get an answer here, you may want to start a new topic for your question.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Unless you are trying to open a credit account, then you need business references. I just pay by debit card when i order.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Heavens Gates you can open an account with almost all the wholesalers without registering as a business, you don't have to prove you have a business and you don't have to be VAT registered either. I have run my business for 4 years without being VAT reg, you only HAVE to register if you exceed a certain turnover.

Lee
Oh OK, thanks mate. Are they significantly cheaper than polo-shirts? and am I best phoning...Will they be OK if i admit i am not business registered.

Cheers

·
Registered
137 Posts

Lee
I tried to order from UKL but they have to prove your account first. They want me to ring them so they can find out more about me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts