T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rodney said:
Thanks Kristen. Fixed :)

Thanks also for posting the new threads in the forums and uploading t-shirts to the gallery. That really helps!
Sure thing. It's a fun thing to do today! Might be good to remind GGers about the forum too - get them in the habit of coming over here. Will be interesting to see GG integrated with the forum, as you mentioned!

:)
Kristen

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
foxvox said:
Might be good to remind GGers about the forum too - get them in the habit of coming over here.
Yeah, I want to remind folks to come over and post, but I don't want to get too "spammy". LOL.

I also don't want to make it seem like I'm "competing" with Lorelei too much either. I know they are different types of "communities", but they have some overlapping aspects and I don't want to make things uncomfortable or anything.

I think I worry too much sometimes :)

I'll keep it in my sig for now, and maybe post about the contest or something.

I'm also thinking of doing a referral program. So for every person you refer to the forum that joins and makes at least 10 (or maybe 20) posts, you get paid $2 or something like that. Let me know if you're interested. The system is already in place to track it.

All forum members can participate.

To get your referral link, just login to the forum and then click the "Tell a Friend" link at the bottom of the page. In the sample email message to a friend, there will be a link to the forums with your referralid in it.

You can check your referrals here:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/referrals.php

1 - 4 of 4 Posts