T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellows!

I want to offer my customers the option of printing a quote on their t-shirts. My problem is how to become with cool designs since I'll have to edit them to adjust them to the phrase chose by the customer.

Any idea? I've played with Illustrator, but I'm not quite sure of my designs. Plus, I'm not a designer.

Thank you a lot!
Junolu

· Registered
2,135 Posts
With a DTG can basically use either vector based graphics (Illustrator & Corel) or raster based graphics (Photoshop), you probably on the right track though vector graphics lend themselves to be scaled and printed easily, also for DTG make sure your using the CMYK colors in your designs since DTG printers use CMYK + White ink sets.

Hope this helps.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With a DTG can basically use either vector based graphics (Illustrator & Corel) or raster based graphics (Photoshop), you probably on the right track though vector graphics lend themselves to be scaled and printed easily, also for DTG make sure your using the CMYK colors in your designs since DTG printers use CMYK + White ink sets.

Hope this helps.
It helped a lot! Thanks so much!

PS: Any website for Illustrator easy tutorial, or is it too much to ask?! Thanks!

· Registered
2,135 Posts
Last one, promise, which software to create 3d t-shirts from Illustrator t-shirts template?

Thanks u!
Sorry can't help you on that one, to get a 3D image that can be rotated to see your design would require a program like Autodesk Maya to create your 3D image then output to like Flash...3D rendering is really out of my scope of knowledge.

Maya 3D Animation, Visual Effects, and Compositing Software - Autodesk

On the other end 2D t-shirt templates are all over the net a google search should turn up a few, or even a search here on TSF like these.

Some photo realistic free t-shirt template files - T-Shirt Forums

Hope this helps.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry can't help you on that one, to get a 3D image that can be rotated to see your design would require a program like Autodesk Maya to create your 3D image then output to like Flash...3D rendering is really out of my scope of knowledge.

Maya 3D Animation, Visual Effects, and Compositing Software - Autodesk

On the other end 2D t-shirt templates are all over the net a google search should turn up a few, or even a search here on TSF like these.

Some photo realistic free t-shirt template files - T-Shirt Forums

Hope this helps.
THANK you so much for all the information! It really helped me out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.