T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want you guys to watch the top of my site as it comes up. See how long it takes for the black banner image to come up over the grey. For me it's much less than a second. I don't know if it would be for most people.

The site is here.

Second question is a bit harder. You'll see on the main page that I have pictures that are all links. They have a blue (or purple after you've clicked) border around them. I'm fine with the border but I'd like to change it to black. Anyone know how?

Thanks! Any suggestions or criticisms for the site as of now would be appreciated. It's obviously not finished yet (no cart buttons!).

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi. Your banner coming up was virtually instant.

The purple on selected hyperlinks is generally a default colour. It can be changed to show up as other colours instead. Most web building software has the facility to enable this. You would need to tell folks on here what program you have used to develop your site with, to get a specific solution to your needs.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm using MS Office Live's service that comes with its free site service. I've had to use some tricky get-around methods to make the site not look crap, such as the banner over the default one (which is grey). I couldn't replace the image on top, had to put one over it.

I can use an "HTML Module" on a single page to enter coding and/or a Style Sheet which applies to the entire site. I don't know any HTML/Java/or any other language.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I want you guys to watch the top of my site as it comes up. See how long it takes for the black banner image to come up over the grey. For me it's much less than a second. I don't know if it would be for most people.

The site is here.

Second question is a bit harder. You'll see on the main page that I have pictures that are all links. They have a blue (or purple after you've clicked) border around them. I'm fine with the border but I'd like to change it to black. Anyone know how?

Thanks! Any suggestions or criticisms for the site as of now would be appreciated. It's obviously not finished yet (no cart buttons!).
Hi I am on a Mac w/Safari browser, there is no delay whatsoever in banner, and the boxes are black in Safari. I went to Firefox to see what you were talking about. It took a second for banner, and squares are blue. Like the site so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts